Skip to content
Watch the tutorials on how to use some of the gear that is in the EMELEE Essentials kit.
1) Using the reflective waterproof sack
2) Building an emergency tarp to stay warm
3) How to use a bivy sack
4) How and when to use the steri-strips
5) The importance of a whistle and light
6) Blister pads and duct tape for hot spots
7) When to use the electrolytes and energy gels
8) Using the compressed washcloth
9) Tips on how to maximize warmth
10) Tips on wearing the poncho
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.